Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cystic Fibrosis Foundation - Great Strides Campaign 2011

donate to my cause

I am participating in a walk here in Texas in September through the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's "Great Strides" Campaign.

My reason? I have a nephew, David and a niece, Paige affected by Cystic Fibrosis every day. David turned 7 years old yesterday and Paige will be 5. These are my husband's brother's children. They have three children. After David was diagnosed, my husband's brother and his wife did not expect to have another child with CF, as that is very rare. Well, unfortunately, 2 out of their 3 children are affected by this genetic disease.

Please help me in supporting the CF Foundation in their efforts to find a cure...not only for my nephew and niece, but for all of those with this disease.

The gadget at the top of this post should link you to the donation page.

Thank you,
Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment